2040 Marcel-Laurin Blvd., suite 240
Saint-Laurent, QC, H4R 1J9
Phone: (514) 747-9936
I have always had a passion for the human body and chose physiotherapy for the contact it offers with patients and the possibility of following their evolution during rehabilitation. As a sports and outdoor enthusiast, physiotherapy allows me to discuss activities and leisure with my patients. I find motivation in the goals that patients set for themselves and their desire to return to the activities that they are passionate about.
In my spare time, I am constantly looking for a new challenge or a new mountain to climb. In the summer, you can find me on the hiking trails of Quebec and in the winter, you can catch me skiing down the slopes.
If an injury is preventing you from enjoying your activities, don’t hesitate to contact me. We will work together to get you back on your feet as soon as possible!
- Graduated physiotherapist from the University of Montreal and member of the Ordre Professionnel de la Physiothérapie du Québec since 2016
- Manual therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- News in the prevention of running injuries
- Shoulder: Theory and practice (Jeremy Lewis)
- Concussion management (MOOC)
- Neuro-proprioceptive taping
- Dynamic taping
Areas of interest