We are looking for
We are looking for a physiotherapy technologist for CMI Clinics.
CMI Cliniques are constantly growing and developing in the various fields of physiotherapy.
Our excellent reputation, our wide range of services and our concern for professionalism have resulted in an ever-growing clientele.
With very competitive salaries and benefits, join a dynamic and professional team.
- Financial bonus for hiring
- Continuing education budget
- Complete computer equipment and electronic files provided by the clinic
- Flexible daytime schedule, with 20 to 35 hours per week guaranteed
- Facilitates work-family balance
- Group insurance with employer participation
- Pension plan with employer participation
CMI Clinics are highly regarded in musculoskeletal medicine, occupational medicine, upper extremity, knee therapy (kneeKG), and back and lumbar programs.
CMI Clinics includes 6 clinics, more than 15 occupational therapists, over 20 physiotherapists and physiotherapy technologists and several acupuncturists, osteopaths and psychologists. A team of over 25 physicians, general practitioners and specialists, available to collaborate to the successful implementation of your treatment plans.
We are looking for physiotherapy technologists who wish to work with clients suffering mainly from musculoskeletal and orthopedic injuries. If you are seeking a diverse practice and want to take on challenges while being supervised by passionate and experienced professionals, a CMI Clinic is the place to be.
Develop your full potential and become part of a multidisciplinary team!