We are looking for
We are looking for an occupational therapist, fully registered with the Ordre des ergothérapeutes du Québec.
We are looking for an occupational therapist who wish to work with clients suffering mainly from:
- musculoskeletal and orthopedic injuries, CNESST-SAAQ-PRIVÉ clients
- mental health: adjustment disorders, anxiety, depression
The CMI family includes more than 15 occupational therapists. Our excellent reputation, our wide range of services and our concern for professionalism have resulted in an ever-growing clientele.
With very competitive salaries and benefits, join a dynamic and professional team.
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- Continuing education budget
- Complete computer equipment and electronic files provided by the clinic
- 20 to 35 hours per week, guaranteed
- Facilitates work-family balance
- Group insurance with employer participation
- Pension plan with employer participation
CMI Clinics are highly recognized in musculoskeletal medicine, occupational medicine, hand and upper limb therapy, knee therapy, back and lumbar programs, mental health and functional development programs.
CMI Clinics includes 6 clinics, more than 15 occupational therapists, over 20 physiotherapists and physiotherapy technologists. A team of over 25 physicians, general practitioners and specialists, available to collaborate to the successful implementation of your treatment plans. And several acupuncturists, osteopaths and psychologists.
If you want to take on challenges while being supervised by passionate and experienced occupational therapists, a CMI Clinic is the place to be.
Develop your full potential and become part of a multidisciplinary team!